Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA 112 champs, 49 skins, many rare skins including king rammus, cheap!

Discussion on NA 112 champs, 49 skins, many rare skins including king rammus, cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110
NA 112 champs, 49 skins, many rare skins including king rammus, cheap!

hello, im selling an account for my friend who quit lol couple month ago, he is the orginal owner of the account, the account is currently unrank in season5, it has 112 champions and 49 skins including many rare one what are not obtainable anymore. It has 7 rune pages with almost all runes.

Some highlights of the skins are: king rammus, judgement kayle, riot k9 nasus, victorious janna, elise, and morg.

Price is $80 paypal obo
Edit: Price is lowered to $75, looking to sell it today hopefully

I am not willing to go first unless you have over 100 positive tbm with no more than 3 negative ones. If you would like to use a trusted middleman im glad to do that as well.

Edit: my skype is hpp543211
Old 04/09/2015, 13:45   #2

bump

bump
Old 04/10/2015, 16:21   #3

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA/CHEAP] 23 Champs 8 Skins UFO CORKI, KING RAMMUS
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys, I'm today selling a league account on NA which has: - 23 Champions : http://i.imgur.com/Y2jPm0N.png - 8 Skins including UFO Corki, King Rammus & Judgement Kayle :
[Selling] [NA] KING RAMMUS| 90+ Champs| 20+ Skins!| SILVER 2 - NA CHEAP---!
11/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
h
[Selling] EUW Account | 82 Champs | Many Skins (including rare skins) | Gold V
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling this for 35 €. If you are interested write me a pm (or comment) with your skype Payments accepted: PayPal only :)
[Selling] S3 Challenger S4 Plat1 Account with all the champs, rare skins e.g. King Rammus etc
04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Guys I just started uni and no time for LoL now :( I'm selling RARE account today for Sale! It has S3 Challenger icon/boarder and it's currently in Plat 1. It has full rune pages, all the champs up the date with 100+ skins including, king rammus, ufo corki, CS tresh, TPA Skin pack, Riot Blitz, Riot Graves and many more. (I have around 30 Rare skins which they don't sell in stored) I spent around $1000 on this account! NOTE! Screenshots are few weeks old. Atm I'm on Plat 1...
[Selling] WTS Accounts with Rare Skins - Pax Skins, Silver Kayle, King Rammus & UFO Corki !
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies