Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S3 Challenger S4 Plat1 Account with all the champs, rare skins e.g. King Rammus etc

Discussion on S3 Challenger S4 Plat1 Account with all the champs, rare skins e.g. King Rammus etc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S3 Challenger S4 Plat1 Account with all the champs, rare skins e.g. King Rammus etc

Hi Guys

I just started uni and no time for LoL now

I'm selling RARE account today for Sale! It has S3 Challenger icon/boarder and it's currently in Plat 1.

It has full rune pages, all the champs up the date with 100+ skins including,
king rammus, ufo corki, CS tresh, TPA Skin pack, Riot Blitz, Riot Graves and many more. (I have around 30 Rare skins which they don't sell in stored) I spent around $1000 on this account!

NOTE! Screenshots are few weeks old. Atm I'm on Plat 1 87lp and also I have 3k RP with 30k IP. So you can move to different realm without the any cost!

Please PM with offer and skype!

push

push

push
Old 04/09/2014, 18:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you got no time for lol but posting on peoples thread to boost? get the **** out of here scammer.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [LoL NA]OG Gold account with 15k RP 90k IP and RARE SKINS(URF,UFO, King Rammus)
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
OG NAME Looking for 100$+ http://i.imgur.com/1GYwmQy.jpg Information Included: Creation date of the account (Month/Year) Original email address used to register the account(I can't give you the email but I can show proof that I was original owner) Location you registered the account (City/State/Country) Last IP address used to play League of Legends
[Selling] EUW Plat1 100 champs Urf the manatee, ufo corki, king rammus & more
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] || Silver 1 KING RAMMUS ACCOUNT!! 35 Champs 8 Skins!!
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey Ich verkaufe meinen smurf acc aufm EUW Server um 40€. UPDATE! Für +5€ gibt es einen PBE account mit allen champs und vielen skins DAZU! Er ist besitzt 35 Champs, 10 skins, und den BETA skin KING RAMMUS! Skins: King Rammus Unchained Alistar Charred Maokai
[Selling] NA LoL Account - 99 skins 78 champs - UFO CORKI, KING RAMMUS
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
HUGE League of legends account 78 champions 7 Runepages 99 Skins of which - UFO Corki(Ultra rare) King rammus(ultra rare) Goth Annie(rare) Judgement kayle (s2 rewards) Re-Gifted Amumu(rare) Emumu (rare) Pulsefire ezreal And many MANY more. Account currently SII
Selling Account with King Rammus & UFO Corki Skins! [RARE]
06/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling two rare skins connected to a low level account. Post offers, I can provide pics if anyone wants.