Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Plat 2 chat restricted acc, diamond 1 last season, LF unranked euw acc

Discussion on WTT Plat 2 chat restricted acc, diamond 1 last season, LF unranked euw acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Plat 2 chat restricted acc, diamond 1 last season, LF unranked euw acc

Hey guys, i got a plat 2 account this season that i'm looking to trade away for an unranked euw acc, preferably with lots of champs/runes, but i'll consider any offer for accounts on euw. The account was leveled by me and has been played on my be only so you dont need to worry about it getting banned for botting or anything like that.

Pic:

Pm any offers or write them here Thanks for looking!
Old 03/04/2015, 21:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
10e
Old 03/04/2015, 21:39   #3

It also has 3 runepages, and no thanks i think 10 euros is too little, thanks for the offer though
Old 03/04/2015, 21:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
add attackonlol on skype
Old 03/04/2015, 21:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much are you looking for? does it have the diamond border? paypal?
Old 03/04/2015, 22:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
15e fast trade
Old 03/04/2015, 22:25   #7

it has diamond border and all, price im looking for around €20-25, but id really like to trade it for another euw acc instead.
Old 03/05/2015, 14:50   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if you accept 15e paypal let me know. I'll buy it.
Old 03/05/2015, 15:08   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS chat restricted diamond accs, unverified or with welcome mail
02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Can trade them for another account, preferably unranked fresh euw acc with lots of ip or rp, can be botted. PM or write in this thread with any offers :) , thanks for looking! Acc 1: €23...
[Selling] WTS EUW chat restricted diamond accounts
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Can trade them for another account, preferably unranked fresh euw acc with lots of ip or rp, can be botted. PM or write in this thread with any offers :) , thanks for looking! Acc 1: €22...
[Selling] WTS or trade some chat restricted season 4 diamond accounts
Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal, feel free to offer me via elitepvp or in this thread. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Also willing to do a trade for another acc, just PM me with any offers :), thanks for looking! Acc 1: €23 http://i.imgur.com/3CUDDcQ.png...
[Selling] WTS or trade chat restricted EUW diamond accs, unverified or with welcome mail
Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal, feel free to offer me via elitepvp or in this thread. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Also willing to do a trade for another acc, just PM me with any offers :), thanks for looking! Acc 1: €25 http://i.imgur.com/3CUDDcQ.png...
[Selling] 20 € - TR PLAT II MMR - Anivia Team Spirit (rare) - Gold border - no chat restricted.
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i sell my account LoL because i stop playing on this server , i was PLAT II but now Gold II because i didn't play ranked game. the cost is 20 € PAYPAL only because it's safe. the account: 9 runes pages AHRI ALISTAR ANIVIA