Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW chat restricted diamond accounts

Discussion on WTS EUW chat restricted diamond accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW chat restricted diamond accounts

Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Can trade them for another account, preferably unranked fresh euw acc with lots of ip or rp, can be botted. PM or write in this thread with any offers , thanks for looking!

Acc 1: €22

Acc 2: €25

Acc 3: €32 Has Midnight ahri, Tundra fizz, Grim reaper karthus, Cottontail teemo, Astronaut teemo

Acc 4: €28 Has King tryndamere, Dragonfist lee

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS chat restricted diamond accs, unverified or with welcome mail
02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Can trade them for another account, preferably unranked fresh euw acc with lots of ip or rp, can be botted. PM or write in this thread with any offers :) , thanks for looking! Acc 1: €23...
[Selling] WTS or trade EUW chat restricted diamong accs
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Can trade them for another account, preferably unranked fresh euw acc with lots of ip or rp, can be botted. PM or write in this thread with any offers :) , thanks for looking! Acc 1: €23...
[Selling] WTS or trade some chat restricted season 4 diamond accounts
Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal, feel free to offer me via elitepvp or in this thread. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Also willing to do a trade for another acc, just PM me with any offers :), thanks for looking! Acc 1: €23 http://i.imgur.com/3CUDDcQ.png...
[Selling] WTS or trade chat restricted EUW diamond accs, unverified or with welcome mail
Hey guys! I got a few chat restricted accs on EUW with super high mmr last season, they should have no problem getting to diamond as most of them were d3+ last season. The accounts have stupid chat restricts so i am willing to sell them cheaper than normal, feel free to offer me via elitepvp or in this thread. Any questions about the accs feel free to ask. Also willing to do a trade for another acc, just PM me with any offers :), thanks for looking! Acc 1: €25 http://i.imgur.com/3CUDDcQ.png...
SEARCH Someone Cleaning My Chat Restricted
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
hey guys.. i searching a guy or group who cleaning my chat block.. have around 400 games .. only bot games prefered^^.. add me in skype yipman94 and give me an offer.. :)