Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Un-Ranked Level 30 Account

Discussion on Selling Un-Ranked Level 30 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Un-Ranked Level 30 Account

Hey i have a couple of unranked level 30 accounts if you are interested. Add me on skype @ avestgaming.
Thanks.

PS
If your looking for ranked accounts i have a couple aswell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling EUW account,30 level,no skins,3 wins and 4 losses ranked.5 Euros.
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a 30 level account at EUW with free transfers to NA,Oceania. Account has no skins,443 IP and 173 RP,no runes. Champions: http://puu.sh/40XBz.jpg If interested add me in skype "tzeik11" or send me a PM.
Selling Level 30 N/A Ranked EUW ACC
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-
selling fresh level 30 accounts NO RANKED PLAYED
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
have 2 fresh level 30 accounts no RANKED PLAYED SEND ME A PM FOR MORE DETAILS ON RUNES SKINS AND CHAMPS then can negotiate a price. WILLING TO USE MIDDLE MAN IF YOU COVER THE FEE.
TRADE: LEVEL 30 1400 ELO ACCOUNT 260 RP. Need a FRESH LEVEL 30 no ranked played.
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
title. PM me plz
Asmodian Israphel, Selling level 3 18th Ranked Legion
10/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. As the post title says I am selling my legion. It is a level 3 legion on Israphel on the asmodian side. The name of the legion is Enigma and it is ranked 18th on the server. If anyone is interested in buying it please message me in game in Sinyk. I am asking for 1 million kinah but the price is negotiable. You save almost 500,000 kinah from starting your own legion, plus you get to be in the top 20 guilds rankwise. Thats a good head start!