Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 30 N/A Ranked EUW ACC

Discussion on Selling Level 30 N/A Ranked EUW ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VK] EUW 30 LoL Acc

-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling fresh level 30 accounts NO RANKED PLAYED
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
have 2 fresh level 30 accounts no RANKED PLAYED SEND ME A PM FOR MORE DETAILS ON RUNES SKINS AND CHAMPS then can negotiate a price. WILLING TO USE MIDDLE MAN IF YOU COVER THE FEE.
Selling acc 30 lvl ranked with 10-14 skins :)
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling acc 30 lvl, 1451 rank , a lot of skins and champions u can type me on skype sweet_b0y4 for more information THE ACC IS IN EUW !
TRADE: LEVEL 30 1400 ELO ACCOUNT 260 RP. Need a FRESH LEVEL 30 no ranked played.
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
title. PM me plz
Selling lvl 80 Ranked no.2 account
11/15/2011 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
Server: Nyos KenoXI Lvl 80 Human Warrior Ranked 2nd on server Top end gear Can also post screenshots Please email me at: [email protected]
Asmodian Israphel, Selling level 3 18th Ranked Legion
10/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. As the post title says I am selling my legion. It is a level 3 legion on Israphel on the asmodian side. The name of the legion is Enigma and it is ranked 18th on the server. If anyone is interested in buying it please message me in game in Sinyk. I am asking for 1 million kinah but the price is negotiable. You save almost 500,000 kinah from starting your own legion, plus you get to be in the top 20 guilds rankwise. Thats a good head start!