Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Division Boost for EUW/EUNE/Turkish players

Discussion on Division Boost for EUW/EUNE/Turkish players within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Division Boost for EUW/EUNE/Turkish players

Hey all, I will do boost from bronze to plat V
Why me ? - Because I'm fast, friendly and high skilled player.
Prices :
Game - 2 €
Win - 3€
Promos - 7€

Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 - 8€
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 - 8€
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 - 8€
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 - 8€
Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 - 10€

Game - 3 €
Win - 4€
Promos - 8€

Silver 5 -> Silver 4 - 10€
Silver 4 -> Silver 3 - 10€
Silver 3 -> Silver 2 - 10€
Silver 2 -> Silver 1 - 10€
Silver 1 -> Gold 5 - 13€

Game - 5 €
Win - 6€
Promos - 9€

Gold 5 -> Gold 4 - 15€
Gold 4 -> Gold 3 - 15€
Gold 3 -> Gold 2 - 17€
Gold 2 -> Gold 1 - 17€
Gold 1 -> Platinum 5 - 20€

Accepting : Paypal(donate) and psc
Costumer List : Completed Completed

Vouches :
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasiHD View Post
Carried hard even tho he was last pick and team didn't do well - Nice guy to
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniSeviyorum View Post
Did a game and carried really hard!
He will boost your account to what you want, nice booster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Boosting View Post
Played a game in Bronze II and did amazingly well. Wonderful playstyle as Rumble
Last Job done :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver players from a DIAMOND PLAYER
02/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, since im bored as fuck and dont wanna play my account right now i decided to push someones account for free It must be Silver/Bronze so i dont gotta tryhard and just stomp It must have 2 Runepages AD/AP and 50+ Champions I was Season 2, 3 & 4: 2300 Elo, D1 & D2 If you are intrested in a freepush add me in skype: schakepower
FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver players from a DIAMOND PLAYER
02/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, since im bored as fuck and dont wanna play my account right now i decided to push someones account for free It must be Silver/Bronze so i dont gotta tryhard and just stomp :D It must have 2 Runepages AD/AP and 50+ Champions I was Season 2, 3 & 4: 2300 Elo, D1 & D2 If you are intrested in a freepush add me in skype: schakepower
FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH (IM Diamond3 MYSELF)
01/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, since im bored as hell i decided to push someones Account for Free (Must be Bronze or Silver ) So i can just stomp and dont need to Tryhard :'D Im Diamond 3 Myself Season 4 and Season 3 i was D1 80LP I want atleast 50+ Champs on the Account and 2 Runesites (AD & AP) If u are Intrested on a Free Elo Boost feel free to Add me in Skype: schakepower If u want to be 100% Sure, you can LogIn your Account via Teamviewer so there is no chance to Scam you.
FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH
11/09/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hey, im Diamond 2 bymyself (Diamond 1 Season 3) and i decided to push someones Accounts untill i get bored I wanna push only Bronze/Silver accounts so i dont need to tryhard that much and can just roll around as i like to If u want to be 100% sure i wont scam your account u can login ur account via teamviewer so i won't see ur Logs If u are intrested for a free elo push add me in skype: schakepower the first who adds me is the winner ;D
[Selling] FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Since im Bored and im waiting for Season 5 i decided to push someones account for Free (MUst be Bronze or Silver since i dont wanna tryhard that much) Im D4 bymself (didnt played Serious) and Season 3 i was D1 with 80LP You can LogIn ur Account via Teamviewer so i cannot Scam you and u can be 100% Sure As u can see my TBM is 14-0-0 (Pushed accounts back Season 2 100% Trusted) If you are intrested in a FReepush you can add me in skype: schakepower