Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH

Discussion on FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH

Hey, im Diamond 2 bymyself (Diamond 1 Season 3) and i decided to push someones Accounts untill i get bored

I wanna push only Bronze/Silver accounts so i dont need to tryhard that much and can just roll around as i like to

If u want to be 100% sure i wont scam your account u can login ur account via teamviewer so i won't see ur Logs

If u are intrested for a free elo push add me in skype: schakepower

the first who adds me is the winner ;D

(I want atleast 40+ Champs so i can have more choices

cya
Old 11/01/2014, 12:33   #2

Added :P
Old 11/01/2014, 12:38   #3

The Black Market: 122/0/11
You have 16 open threads. Is this a joke or something to spam this forum in wrong section?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2014, 15:40   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> Freebies

#moved
Old 11/09/2014, 08:33   #5

Do you still do this? Because I don't want much just from silver I ~ 50 lp to gold V 0 lp. Plz answer thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver players from a DIAMOND PLAYER
10/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, im Diamond 2 bymyself (Diamond 1 Season 3) and i decided to push someones Accounts untill i get bored I wanna push only Bronze/Silver accounts so i dont need to tryhard that much and can just roll around as i like to If u want to be 100% sure i wont scam your account u can login ur account via teamviewer so i won't see ur Logs If u are intrested for a free elo push add me in skype: schakepower the first who adds me is the winner ;D
FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver plays from a DIAMOND PLAYER
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, im Diamond 2 bymyself (Diamond 1 Season 3) and i decided to push someones Accounts untill i get bored I wanna push only Bronze/Silver accounts so i dont need to tryhard that much and can just roll around as i like to If u want to be 100% sure i wont scam your account u can login ur account via teamviewer so i won't see ur Logs If u are intrested for a free elo push add me in skype: schakepower the first who adds me is the winner ;D
[Selling] FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver plays from a DIAMOND PLAYER
10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey since i got freetime waiting for Season 5 i decided to push someones acc for free It must be silver/bronze with atleast 50 Champs so i dont need to tryhard that much You can login via Teamviewer so u can be sure i cannot scam u If u are intrested in a freepush add me in skype: schakepower cya
[Selling] FREEBOOST FOR BRONZE/SILVER PLAYERS EUW/EUNE/TURKISH
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Since im Bored and im waiting for Season 5 i decided to push someones account for Free (MUst be Bronze or Silver since i dont wanna tryhard that much) Im D4 bymself (didnt played Serious) and Season 3 i was D1 with 80LP You can LogIn ur Account via Teamviewer so i cannot Scam you and u can be 100% Sure As u can see my TBM is 14-0-0 (Pushed accounts back Season 2 100% Trusted) If you are intrested in a FReepush you can add me in skype: schakepower
FREEPUSH EUW/EUNE/TURKISH FOR Bronze/silver plays from a DIAMOND PLAYER
10/25/2014 - Freebies - 9 Replies