Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Booster D5+ that works with me

Discussion on Searching Booster D5+ that works with me within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Booster D5+ that works with me

I've started boosting since 1 month, i was challenger in S4.
I'm searching boosters D5+ not for duoq, i want to build a team of boosting.
I will pay only with PP, so it's required. A small skill test will be required, just 3 games with 3 wins in low elo, i dont care if you are trusted or you are diamond 1, i just wanna personally spectate how you can play.

Add me on Skype only if you are really interested, no waste of time. My conditions are written up, dont tell me you dont want to be tested, dont tell me you have not PP, dont tell me you are not less than diamond.

1 found, searching for other 3!
Old 02/09/2015, 16:55   #2

Still searching for other 3
Old 02/09/2015, 16:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
add me
Old 02/09/2015, 16:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 233/3/6
add me
Old 02/09/2015, 17:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added
Old 02/09/2015, 17:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

tim.tim102 - add me on skype.
Old 02/09/2015, 20:20   #7

Another one found, still need for other 2!