Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TheWretchedShop(Booster), searching for duo queue booster

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TheWretchedShop(Booster), searching for duo queue booster

Hello,
My acc is getting boosted atm from TheWretchedShop. To make the boost easier he is searching for another Booster to duo queue with. He shoukd be boosting gold silver or plat. If you want to duo queue boost with him, write him or me a pm. He will start boosting tomorrow at 10:00

Regards

Similar Threads
Searching for Duo Queue Booster/Placements
11/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i am Gold 5 atm and want to reach Gold 4. Offer: If someone duo queue boosts me for free 3 games, i will let him do my Placements for 30 € guaranteed. If not tell me your prices. Regards
Searching Duo Queue Smurf or Booster from S4 to G5 (65€)
11/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Yo Guys, Im searching for someone that would duo queue or boost me from s4 to g5.I would pay 65 € if everything goes well. To secure that i take the best booster i would be very happy if i could do a Test Game with you, so i can see your skills and check if you are nice ;) I would play the test games at 13:00 Greetings, Simone
Suche Booster!!! Searching Booster!!!
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, ich suche einen vertrauenswürdigen booster, der mich von Bronze IV auf Silber 5 boostet. Zum Preis, ich habe nur 25 € PSC verfügung. Ich weiß, dass es bisschen wenig ist aber vielleicht stellt sich ja einer zur Verfügung.
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...