Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze / Unranked Account

Discussion on Bronze / Unranked Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/03/2015, 15:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
So meinst du das..
Danke trotzdem für das Angebot, aber suche selber einen um direkt ranked zu zocken.
Da kommt die Rankedsperre sehr ungelegen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for lvl 30 account (unranked - bronze)
10/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey im looking for a lvl 30 account, only unranked or brons. on Euw server. Skype is DutchProjects Prefer to buy with PayPal.
[Buying] lf bronze or unranked account
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hey guys as the topic already showing, i am looking for a low or unranked league of legends account for EUW ! should cost around 15€ (psc) for an offer add me on skype : andrebrock93
[Buying] Bronze or Unranked Account
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Got one !! Ty to all :)
[Buying] Lvl 30 Account Unranked/Bronze EUW/EUN
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for an unranked or Bronze EUW/EUN account, the account doesn't need to have alot of champs or RP or IP or skins, or anything, doesn't even need runes. All it needs to have is fullinformation. If you got something contact me via. PM and tell me what you sell and for how much, I'm paying in Paysafecards Cash.
[Buying] LoL Account unranked or bronze
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
English Hey guys, i´m searching a League of Legends Account level 30. He need some Champions (50+ or 30+ with much 6300 Champs),skins would be great. Original e-mail include and he DON´T need a high division or something. Unranked is ok. Price?: Between 10€ and 20€ mfG German