Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF a booster to my service

Discussion on LF a booster to my service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF a booster to my service

Old 01/03/2015, 15:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
added
Old 01/03/2015, 15:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any booster? like gold xD ?
Old 01/03/2015, 16:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DragonGG1 boosting | +130 TBM | 2 years on ePvp✓ Over 300 orders completed✓
11/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 414 Replies
First of all hello and thanks for opening my thread. I'm a Diamond III EUW player offering boosting services. I'm a veteran player, activly playing since before the end of Season 1 and boosting before the end of Season 3. I have a lot of previous boosting experience and have successfully completed over 300 orders over the course of Seasons 3 / 4 / 5 and can reliably boost on BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM and LOW DIAMOND on EUW, EUNE, TR, RU and NA servers with normal latency. I am ready to...
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...