Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW Championship Riven Account

Discussion on WTS EUW Championship Riven Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW Championship Riven Account

Diamond III
EUW
5 rune pages
All champions
1003 RP
18403 IP
17 LP
48 skins*(Include the CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN)
Wellcome email(first registered email)+security questions
Account has bever been banned or warned

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Buying] Looking to buy Championship Riven Account
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, If anyone has an account with championship riven that they are looking to sell or trade. Please message me or add me on skype @ ewolzh00g. Paying very well add me on skype if you have one for sale please. :) Also if the account has the registering email with it would be much appreciated.
[Buying] Account with Championship Riven
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
^topic. You should have the register and the welcome email. We will trade via MM.
[Buying] Championship Riven Account
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Buying a Level 30 Account With Championship Riven, Using a Middleman if not trusted, PM Me if you got 1. No Scammers Plz Only Wasting your time.
[Buying] Looking for account with championship riven! EU
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, i'm looking for someone selling a League Of Legends Account with Championship Riven. I dont care much about other skins or champs and runes. I just need championship riven. I want Original Email / Creator Email Need to be on EU(W) or EU(NE) Contact me here on board(pm/thread) or Skype: jeppe.lindhard