Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Plat Account with 12 skins (some unavailable to buy)

Discussion on EUNE Plat Account with 12 skins (some unavailable to buy) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation EUNE Plat Account with 12 skins (some unavailable to buy)

Hello
I am planning to sell my account for 50~ Euros, price is not final
Season 3 - gold, season 4 - Plat
93 champs , 188 RP 5740 IP
+40 icons (not default ones)
2 ward skins (season 3 and 4)
Skins
3 Rune pages (Full ad/adc , AP and supp)

Skype: zaibs422 (Paypal or bank transfer, as i said the price isn't final)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Lvl 12 Account with 5 Unavailable skins
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
The account has: PAX Jax PAX Sivir Riot Ward Riot Blitz Arcade Heca Dragonslayer Pantheon
[Selling] EUNE Acount Lvl 12 , with 5 Unavailable skins, PAX
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account has: PAX Jax PAX Sivir Riot Ward Riot Blitz Arcade Heca Dragonslayer Pantheon Offer me through PM
[Selling] Plat 2, 104 Champions ( 6300 IP ), 75 Skins, Decked out Runes, Many Unavailable Skins
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my Plat 2, 104 Champions with 6300 IP to buy any other champion you want, 75 skins, Decked out Runes, With many unavailable and Legendary Skins! Including some of the 3250 RP skins, If you would like any more details including Screenshots, Champ List, ect, contact me on skype: bwell-Malygos Skype : bwell-malygos Skype : bwell-malygos Skype : bwell-malygos
[Selling] Plat V account, 102 Champs, 75 Skins ( Legendary and Unavailable ) 7 (Full) RunePages
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Contact me on skype @ bwell-malygos for Elophant Link, Screenshots, and More info! Threadlink:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/leagu e-legends-trading/3257817-plat-v-account-102-champ s-75-skins-legendary-unavailable-7-full-runepages. html#post28237471 Server:NA Champions:102 Skins:75 Wins:1042 Division:4 Runepages:7
[Selling] EUW/EUNE *Unranked* Account with 99 Champions / 70 Skins (Some Rare&Unavailable) ✓
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I will be offering one of my Accounts for sale. Here are the details for the interested buyers,has many champs and many skins (some are rare and not available now) : 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 99 ( Detailed list of champions = 60dEuumw | shrib.com ) 3) Skins : 70 ( Detailed list of skins = kc1FrWDN | shrib.com) 4) Rune Pages : 7 (Has lots of runes AP&AD / You can use many Builds) 5) 30 Level Account / Ranking: Bronze 2 (Season 3) / Unranked Now (Season...