Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Acount Lvl 12 , with 5 Unavailable skins, PAX

Discussion on EUNE Acount Lvl 12 , with 5 Unavailable skins, PAX within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Acount Lvl 12 , with 5 Unavailable skins, PAX

The account has:
PAX Jax
PAX Sivir
Riot Ward
Riot Blitz
Arcade Heca
Dragonslayer Pantheon
Offer me through PM
Old 07/26/2014, 00:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

these skins would be on sale by end of the year
Old 07/28/2014, 01:34   #3

Keep hoping for PAX skins..

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Lvl 12 Account with 5 Unavailable skins
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
The account has: PAX Jax PAX Sivir Riot Ward Riot Blitz Arcade Heca Dragonslayer Pantheon
[Selling] Plat 2, 104 Champions ( 6300 IP ), 75 Skins, Decked out Runes, Many Unavailable Skins
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my Plat 2, 104 Champions with 6300 IP to buy any other champion you want, 75 skins, Decked out Runes, With many unavailable and Legendary Skins! Including some of the 3250 RP skins, If you would like any more details including Screenshots, Champ List, ect, contact me on skype: bwell-Malygos Skype : bwell-malygos Skype : bwell-malygos Skype : bwell-malygos
[Selling] EUW/EUNE *Unranked* Account with 99 Champions / 70 Skins (Some Rare&Unavailable) ✓
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I will be offering one of my Accounts for sale. Here are the details for the interested buyers,has many champs and many skins (some are rare and not available now) : 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 99 ( Detailed list of champions = 60dEuumw | shrib.com ) 3) Skins : 70 ( Detailed list of skins = kc1FrWDN | shrib.com) 4) Rune Pages : 7 (Has lots of runes AP&AD / You can use many Builds) 5) 30 Level Account / Ranking: Bronze 2 (Season 3) / Unranked Now (Season...
[EU-W] 181 skins many unavailable gold s3
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys i wanna sell my eu-w acc with 181 skins ( 13 legendary + 24 unavailable ) if i didnt count wrong current elo of the acc is gold in solo q
[S]LoL unavailable skins?
08/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi ich suche ein paar unavailable skins für Katarina + teemo wenn ihr welche habt PN mit skin-Name und Preis Lg Xtream+