Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5 Account /All Champs/+80skins/lot of runes/+30k IP

Discussion on Diamond 5 Account /All Champs/+80skins/lot of runes/+30k IP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 27
Diamond 5 Account /All Champs/+80skins/lot of runes/+30k IP

I sell this account with original email.
Old 11/15/2014, 03:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
do not trust this guy. he took my money and then deleted me from skype never to be heard from again.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Border Diamond 4 Account - 103 Champs 26 Skins 11 Rune Pages Lots of Runes
02/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As title says, it is a current Diamond 4 account, with the diamond border from last season. It still has high mmr (~20lp a win) so you can climb fast. It has all but I think 14 champs, I can get you a list if you are interested. Contact via skype if you are interested in the account : [email protected] RUNES Marks 2x Armor Pen 9x flat AD 9x Atc speed 1x Crit chance 9x Magic Pen
[Selling] WTS diamond 4 account all champs all runes
06/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS dia 4 account dia border season 3 all champs all runes and like 60 skins server euw WTS gold 5 account 80 champs 40 skins server euw WTS gold 5 account 40 games played plat 4 mmr 30 champs good smurf account
[Selling] Diamond 4 Account , All Champs , Nearly All Runes
04/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hAHA
[WTS] DIAMOND S2 ALL CHAMPS/RUNES ACCOUNT
03/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Server: EUW Every champion - 6k IP - 1400 RP 20 rune pages (every necessary rune) Diamond Season 2 (Summoner icon, Loading Border e Profile Banner as rewards) Current division: Gold II Starting at 300€ Skype: Pedread -> can show the account via screenview
WTS s2 diamond account alot of runes/champs!
03/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi today I am wanting to sell my league of legends account that has tons of runes and really good variety of champions aswell, with this acc you can easily manage to play on high lvl! EU WEST!!! CHAMPIONS I rather just made list of champs I DO NOT HAVE cause its way shorter: fiddlesticks, hecarim, heimerdinger, kha zikx, Leblanck, lux, malzahar, nami, pantheon, poppy, quinn, rammus, sejuani, sion, syndra, teemo, tresh, twitch, veigar, victory, zed, zilean. 14k IP left so you can buy...