Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Bronze Carries!

Discussion on Selling Bronze Carries! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Bronze Carries!

Hello all, I am Death Tarien, A gold player for 2 years. I recently started carrying my friends and since I finished with my buddies, I figured I would offer my services to the public, for a fee of course. I will not spend any IP, send any messages in game or add anyone onto your account. I just play/carry.I'm new to carrying but I seem to be quite efficient.

Experience
Bronze 4 to Silver 5
Bronze 2 to Silver 5
Bronze 4 to Bronze 2
Silver 5 to Silver 2 (will not be carrying silver at this time)

Fee
Bronze Division= 8$ per division
Bronze 5 to Silver 5 bundle = 30$

Pictures!

Contact info

Old 10/20/2014, 21:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So basically a duo queue boost? I could give you a vouch game on my smurf if you need one.
Old 10/20/2014, 22:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosu Junior View Post
So basically a duo queue boost? I could give you a vouch game on my smurf if you need one.

Not duo queue, Just info and play, I can provide a spectator account if you;d like to watch the games.