Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LF] Boost Mate - up to Diamond 5

Discussion on [LF] Boost Mate - up to Diamond 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LF] Boost Mate - up to Diamond 5

Hey

im from germany and atm im searching for another booster for easy duo q in low elo. Atm im boosting a Account from gold 3 to diamond 5 and i would prefer to duo with another good player to earn fast wins.

be around ~diamond 3/2 on main pls.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo-Boost Mate . For faster boosting
10/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey EPVP. Searching for an other booster to duoQ with me since i am pretty bored of this AP Pantheon Jungle.. and stuff like that. Dont get it wrong , my winrate is still 70% (with trolls) but i think the winrate would improve when i play with someone duo. Informations: Current Elo the Account/Job: Plat 3 The goal: Master Timeline: 20.10:2014
Elo-Boost Mate . For faster boosting
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello Guys. Its a long time ago since i wrote here (in this section) . Like the Topic says : I am looking for a Elo-Mate for faster boosting. You should have: -Good/Perfect understanding of the Game -speak fluently english -discipline -Paypal (so i can pay you the bonus :D ) If its done in the correct time i am willing to give 50% of the current reward
Suche nen DuO Mate (Boost)
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, wie ich titel schon steht suche ich einen Pre M8 der ebendfalls Boostet. Dia+ Bin Momentan Gold 5 mit dem account denn ich booste. Habe schon 5 Divsion hinter mit muss noch auf plat 5 spielen. Es wird nach ner zeit sehr langweilig deswegen suche ich nen pre m8 um das alles bisschen lustiger zu gestalten also hast du bock gemeinsam zu boosten und hast nen acc egal welcher bereich der geboostet werden muss meld dich ;) skype: zres123
Looking for Duoq mate in Diamond
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
diamond 3 right now
I look for a mate to boost on black ops 2 [PC] - Hallo, suchen Partner zum boosten
06/14/2013 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
I look for a mate to boost on black ops 2 - Hallo, suchen Partner zum boosten ^topic schreibt mir eure steam addy per Privatnachricht und ich adde euch please send me your addy via pn and i add you