Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLATINUM ACCOUNT S3 CHEAP AND GOOD

Discussion on PLATINUM ACCOUNT S3 CHEAP AND GOOD within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLATINUM ACCOUNT S3 CHEAP AND GOOD

Hello everybody.
I want to sell my smurf account
Region:Russia
Champs:61
Skins:
Total Skins: 43
Collection Score:337,525
RARE (underworlf tf,cs thresh,tpa nunu,snow day singed,tpa mundo,riot blitzcrank,SG udyr,tpa ezreal,tpa shen,riot graves)

Current ranking :SILVER 3 due innactivity (very high mmr)
ward skins: cs skin,draven skin
PRICE :20euros paysafecard (cause of bad region and current ranking )
add on skype for more info: worstreneeune

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Platinum IV Account | Platinum Border | 80 Champions | Cheap
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Account overview: http://puu.sh/aXzu7/38cd9e12e8.png Skins: http://puu.sh/aXzvg/75a4de607e.png Champions:
[Selling] Cheap platinum EUNE account(50 euro - lots of skins good mmr , check it)
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...
[Selling] EUW Platinum V account with good MMR
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Here we go. Server is EUW, 42 champions (all adc except varus), 19 skins (mostly skins for adc and some legacy (ex. The Magnificent TF, Notthingham Ezreal, Slay Belle Kayarina)), 16 rune pages, no previous bans. PM for any information. With Regards, allymf
[Selling] Very Good Platinum Account !!
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello fellas I am selling my Platinum V account , here is what the account has : Champions + Skins : Ahri Akali - Crimson Alistar - Unchained Amumu - Sad Robot Anivia Annie
WTS Level 30 NA Platinum V account | Platinum Load Screen Border $160 [CHEAP]
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
aaaaa