Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account /w Championship Riven

Discussion on EUW Account /w Championship Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 3,572
EUW Account /w Championship Riven

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an EUW account with Championship Riven, I don't care about the division.

PS: I'm also looking for an lvl 30 unranked account with 100 refs on it, you should have the acc in stock

Thanks!
Old 09/07/2014, 20:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have account with CS Riven & Alot other skins, add me on skype so we can discuss price. Cheers!
Old 09/07/2014, 20:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
add skype: pubstompboosterinio

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ACCOUNT + MORE
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there! I'm selling an account with Championship Riven, Riot Graves, Riot K-9 Nasus and some others skins. It has also few nice icons, it has been cracked so the price won't be so high, i'm looking for 100-150$. It's on EUW, and verified on my email. It doesn't have the original email, but if you are interested in buying it, i can verify it on yours. ONLY TRUSTED SELLERS. No newbies that want to give 5000$ for this. Nope. Never again. So, only trusted sellers that have 15-20...
Championship Riven account
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Championship Riven-account -Europe West -Silver I elo, high mmr -Gold border -All champions -67 Skins (Rare, Legacy,CS Riven ) -5 Rune pages
[Selling] LVL 30 Account EUW with Championship Riven
04/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
96 champs. 13 rune pages. All runes. Silver I with high MMR. Skins Championship Riven Riot Graves
[Buying] Championship Riven Account
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Search for a low elo account with Cs Riven