Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap boost bronze - silver

Discussion on Cheap boost bronze - silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP ELO BOOST from Bronze to silver, Silver to Gold
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Günstiges Elo Boosting auf EUW Bronze 5 --> Bronze 4: 2,50 € Bronze 4 --> Bronze 3: 2,50 € Bronze 3 --> Bronze 2: 2,50 € Bronze 2 --> Bronze 1: 2,50 € Bronze 1 --> Silver 5 : 2,50 € Bronze 5 --> Silver 5 Bundle : 10 €
Cheap Elo Boost Silver and Bronze
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone my name is Jan and im offering you guys out there a ELO BOOST Service. The Service is available from Bronze 5 to Gold 5. Now u maybe ask urself why do they offer a Elo Boost only to Gold V and not higher?! Well thats pretty simple we are 2 Middle to high platinum players and we dont want to risk anything so we just offer the boost to Gold 5 to make sure everything goes smooth. And now theres the Question why would you choose our service instead of another? We are...
[Selling] !!!Cheap ELO Boost from Bronze to Silver!!!
12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. My name is Nohbet. I am 20 years old and I play League of Legends from Season 1. I have enough experiences to make boost services. I just boost from Bronze to Silver only, because in higher divisions there are so much hate against boosted players. My prices: Bronze V to IV: 7€ Bronze IV to III: 8€ Bronze III to II: 9€ Bronze II to I: 10€ Bronze I to Silver V: 12€
Cheap Elo boost (Bronze/Silver)
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Leute, wollte mal ein billigen boost Service anbieten verlange zur zeit nur 30 - 50eg pro Match. (Ich spiele max. 2 oder 3 Games pro Account, möchte mich erstmal nur bekannt machen) Bin mit meinem Main Gold 2, ihr könnt mir gerne beim spielen zugucken und ich gebe euch Tipps und erkläre warum ich etwas so mache. Ihr dürft euch natürlich über Teamviewer einloggen, ich will niemand sein Account klauen xD Suche 1/2 Truster ! Feedback