Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Elo Boost Silver and Bronze

Discussion on Cheap Elo Boost Silver and Bronze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Elo Boost Silver and Bronze

Hello everyone my name is Jan and im offering you guys out there a ELO BOOST Service.
The Service is available from Bronze 5 to Gold 5.

Now u maybe ask urself why do they offer a Elo Boost only to Gold V and not higher?!

Well thats pretty simple we are 2 Middle to high platinum players and we dont want to risk anything so we just offer the boost to Gold 5 to make sure everything goes smooth.

And now theres the Question why would you choose our service instead of another?

We are probably one of the cheapest Services out here, here are the prices:

Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 5€ (if u get less then 15 LP = 10€)
Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 5€ (if u get less then 15 LP = 10€)
Bronze III -> Bronze II = 5€ (if u get less then 15 LP = 10€)
Bronze II -> Bronze I = 5€ (if u get less then 15lp = 10€)
Bronze I -> Silver V = 10€ (if u get less then 15lp = 15€)

Silver V -> Silver IV = 10€ (if u get less then 15lp = 15€)
Silver IV -> Silver III = 15€
Silver III -> Silver II = 15€ (if u get less then 15lp = 20€)
Silver II -> Silver I = 15€ (if u get less then 15lp = 20€)
Silver I -> Gold V = 20€ (if u get less then 15lp 25€)

Payment Method: Paysafe-Card ONLY

ps: I know i only have 3 ratings at the moment but if u guys trust me i can make way more out of it!

have a nice day

push

Push

Tags
boost cheap elo, elo boost . divison boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Elo Boost Bronze to Silver
03/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey im benkodami and i am a Platinum 3 Leauge of Legends player i have a lot of freetime and would like to boost you a bit with some Money behind it. I can boost up to 1 Division per day. From Bronze 1 to Silver 5 Will take a little more depends on how much LP u gain per Win. Im looking for some Vouches. I can boost EUNE and EUWE! Proof epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR! Prices
[Selling] !!!Cheap ELO Boost from Bronze to Silver!!!
12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. My name is Nohbet. I am 20 years old and I play League of Legends from Season 1. I have enough experiences to make boost services. I just boost from Bronze to Silver only, because in higher divisions there are so much hate against boosted players. My prices: Bronze V to IV: 7€ Bronze IV to III: 8€ Bronze III to II: 9€ Bronze II to I: 10€ Bronze I to Silver V: 12€
Cheap ELO Boost |Bronze - Silver = €5 | EUW
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap Elo boost €5 per bronze Division Bronze 5 - Bronze 1 = 5 Euro per division Bronze 1 - Silver 5 = €12 EUW only MMR doesn't matter
ELO BOOST [Bronze/Silver] CHEAP!
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im new here and wanted to start an Elo-Boosting service for ppl he cant get out of "EloHell". Im currently in Dia1 Division and till now i just boosted for friends. If u are interested u can add me in skype: luucaa.xx Furthermore we can discuss about the prices and about the payment. Gl HF
[Selling] Cheap elo boost from bronze to silver
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, my name is Luke and I am 19 years old. I have been playing LoL since Season 1. I used to play on my friends and random people accounts at Season2 and now at Season3,boosting them from Bronze to Silver without any problem, I got lot of free time so basically i can play all day long if i want,that's why I am very fast with your boosting. What I guarantee? 1. I guarantee you any of your friends have no idea about boosting. 2. I guarantee you,you can stop my boost at any time if you wish...