Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA gold 3 12lp- gold 2 adc booster wanted

Discussion on NA gold 3 12lp- gold 2 adc booster wanted within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA gold 3 12lp- gold 2 adc booster wanted

lp gain currently 25-30,lp loss 15,standing at 12 lp right now,so it's really easy,want a booster to finish this within the weekend,bcuz i can't play this weekend to rank it up.I only play vayne and jinx and caitlyn on this acc,so i require the booster do the same.pm me the price if interested.

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Booster looking for another booster to duoq GOLD/PLAT/LOW DIAMOND
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
yo guys, I'm dia1 booster and looking for another d1 guy who has his own order and can play duoq to increase winrate ;) skype: RaiseYourDivision
[NA] Looking for trusted booster to booster SILVER I to GOLD V.
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Please let me know price.
Gold Seller Wanted? - Gold Verkäufer Gesucht?
12/09/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
--
[B] Nfs most wanted key [S] e*gold
08/22/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies
yo hier mal ne treasure kostet wirklich nicht viel ( 60 e*gold) http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasur e/46215 mfg soul vk auch noch Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter key http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasure /46222