Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade! My Platinum 2 account for Championship riven!!

Discussion on Trade! My Platinum 2 account for Championship riven!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
-snip-

-snip-
Old 07/23/2014, 01:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Your Account is not worth a Champ. Riven Skin.
Old 07/23/2014, 01:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

His account is not worth only championship riven skin, not to include much more champions skins and runes that any account would have with champ. riven skin...
Old 07/23/2014, 02:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have an account with CS Riven if you are interested. Only for cash though, not for that account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Platinum account, 115 champs, championship riven & thresh
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I'm selling my main account it's actually in gold I (~80lp), and it has good skins, I need some money so thats why im selling it. I'm the original owner. SERVER: EUW http://i61.tinypic.com/k4ghv8.jpg CHAMPIONS: 115 http://i60.tinypic.com/2lcvabr.jpg SKINS: 65 Foxfire Ahri Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar -RARE-
[Selling] Eu-west s4 Platinum account ( championship riven)
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , Selling s3/s4 account on Euwest 90 champions 55 skins including championship Riven and Pulsfire Ezreal Skins : Goth Annie Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate Imperial Xin Zhao Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
[Selling] S3 Platinum 1 EUW Account (Championship Riven)
02/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says, I'm selling a platinum I account on EUW, because I don't have time to play this game anymore. The account has many skins, the rarest is Championship Riven and Festival Kassadin. It has plenty summoner icons, too. If you are interested, add me on skype: janzl_chan. Here are the skins that are on the account: Foxfire Ahri Popstar Ahri Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu (Legacy) Goth Annie (Rare) Definetely not Blitzcrank (Legacy) Safari Caitlyn (Legacy) Arctic Warfare...
Changing account platinum 2 to skin code championship riven
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i'm changing plat 2 account to championshipriven Champions: 54 Skins: Traditional Lee sin,Mecha Kha'Zix,Phantom Karthus,Victoriuos elise,Woad King Darius,Temple Jax 2 Rune pages. Platinum rewards -------- I want get championship riven for account. Contacts: Skype: anbuex
[Selling] Platinum 1 smurf account (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN)
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Selling my plat 1 smurf account now! Fast and clean trade! :pimp: EUW LVL 30 Platinum 1 35 champs 2 runepages Skins: