Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF BOOSTING COMPANY TO WORK ON

Discussion on LF BOOSTING COMPANY TO WORK ON within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF BOOSTING COMPANY TO WORK ON

Hello, I am looking to join a boosting company. I have already previously worked at a few, but had to quit them unfortunately due to having to finish my finals.
Since i finished them, I am avaliable to boost again, up to 8+hours daily.
I can boost on EUW, EU N&E and TR.

For more info, add me on skype: Pinhos_

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for elo boost company to work for!
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys i'm currently Diamond 1 80pts, Dropped out of challenger few days ago, I have tons of free time and id like to boost on ANY EU server. I am able to play 6-8hours a day almost every day ! im kinda new to this so i dont mind doing a game or two for a boosting company that might consider taking me for free. thank you on your time ! :)
[Buying] Need an eloboost company to work for.
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm EUW high Diamond 1 player(been at 99lp) and i've hit diamond 1 with 12 smurfs this season. I am searching for an eloboost company to work for. I can boost up to 8-12 hours per day. I am able to boost on EUW/EUNE/Turkey/Russia servers. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2476961-windswept-division-boost-euw-eune.h tml add me on skype: windswept.mercy