Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for elo boost company to work for!

Discussion on Looking for elo boost company to work for! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for elo boost company to work for!

Hello guys i'm currently Diamond 1 80pts, Dropped out of challenger few days ago, I have tons of free time and id like to boost on ANY EU server. I am able to play 6-8hours a day almost every day ! im kinda new to this so i dont mind doing a game or two for a boosting company that might consider taking me for free. thank you on your time !

Old 07/16/2014, 16:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Add me on skype: leaguejobs

« hello i trade my silver 3 account | Trading my EUW GOOD account for RP! »

Similar Threads
Im searching for a Boost company where i can work
07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title says all! add me in skype for more infos eloboostservicediamond
[Buying] Looking for a company/employer to work with
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, Pretty hard to get boost without that much popularity, I am a diamond 1 player who was diamond 1 s3 too, diamond s2 and platinum s1, Im looking for a company or employer to work for him, Ill accept 75% payment rate minimum, and please only really trusted people add me for test or something, so many people who tries to get free games saying that they have a company o they want to create it.. I can play some free games so you can see how i play If i see you're serious business. skype:...
Looking to work for Elo Boost company
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
im willing to take fair prices, i need some jobs in NA only, add me in skype: cheapfastboosting bump
[Buying] Looking for boosters to work for LoL accounts company :)
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Looking for boosters to work for my bussiness :) Hello, Im looking for 2 boosters 1/adc 1/ap to join my company boosting. We boost clean accounts then we sell them for high prices. -Boosters must be high ranked dia 2+ even challenger. -Moneys will be paid after each account finished. -Boosters must be hours flexible and follow the time schedule.
[Buying] Need an eloboost company to work for.
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm EUW high Diamond 1 player(been at 99lp) and i've hit diamond 1 with 12 smurfs this season. I am searching for an eloboost company to work for. I can boost up to 8-12 hours per day. I am able to boost on EUW/EUNE/Turkey/Russia servers. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2476961-windswept-division-boost-euw-eune.html add me on skype: windswept.mercy