Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW & EUNE | Cheap | Reliable Boost ( Bronze/Silver )

Discussion on EUW & EUNE | Cheap | Reliable Boost ( Bronze/Silver ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW & EUNE | Cheap | Reliable Boost ( Bronze/Silver )

I'm a Platinum player, because of this I'll only boost your account up to Silver III, if you want higher contact me and we can work something out. Because I'm plat my services are much cheaper than anywhere else, despite this I consider myself very able and quick. You'll get to your destination ranking in no time!

Rank

Prices

Bronze

Bronze V -> Bronze IV 4.00€
Bronze IV -> Bronze III 4.00€
Bronze III -> Bronze II 4.00€
Bronze II -> Bronze I 4.00€
Bronze I -> Silver V 6.00€

Silver

Silver V -> Silver IV 7.00€
Silver IV -> Silver III 7.00€

Sales and Discounts!

Bronze to Silver III - Buy anywhere from Bronze III,IV, or V to Silver III and get a 20% discount on the whole order

Terms of Service

- The account must come equipped with champions I specify, if you're wondering which, post your champ pool and I'll tell you if you're fine.

- If the account doesn't have a good set (completely full and an AP as well as an AD) a 5% fee will be tacked on to the end of the order.

- LP Gains must be above 12, if upon a win I get less than 12 lp MORE THAN ONCE, a 10% fee will be tacked on to the end of the order.

Contact Info

Fill out the form and post it in the thread below, if you don't wish to make your skype public then PM it to me.

If you don't have a Skype we can communicate via pm's, although I highly recommend Skype.

Form

Payment Method:
Order:
Discounts/Fees:
Price:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW,EUNE] GodZillas Elo boosting Bronze/Silver(Cheap, Fast, Reliable)
07/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
I accept paypal only! http://i.epvpimg.com/cSqfh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/IQicd.png Vouches:
[Selling] Cheap boosting services EUNE/EUW/RU(First 2 boost 70% discount)(Bronze/Silver/Gold)
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
90% Discount for 3 Customers for a single division !!! Hello everybody, I know I'm pretty new here and it'll be hard to get some customers, but we promise good quality of the services and the lowest prices anywhere :) A bit about us I have been playing League of Legends since Season 1. Of course there were some times I quit LoL, but eventually I came back to it. By now I have two Diamond1 accounts and a Platinum1 account in West.
[Selling] Cheap elo boost in bronze/silver (up to gold 5) EUNE
12/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Me and my boyfriend decided to do some elo boosting in bronze/silver. (up to gold 5) Prices negotiable, we can beat any offer on the market probably, because we're doing it for fun evenings spent together. Post here and sent me a message. Willing to do some vouches for trusted people.
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Cheap ELO Boost Bronze V to Silver V
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello my fellow summoners , we are a team of platin players, we all reached our individual goals and now we want to help you to get your goals done. Contact:You can contact us here on epvp or via skype (by request). http://i.imgur.com/ipDGnVH.png
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Reliable & Safe Bronze to Silver Boost (5€ per Division)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Da scheinbar keiner Interesse hat, hat sich das Angebot hiermit erledigt. Cya epvp.