Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap elo boost in bronze/silver (up to gold 5) EUNE

Discussion on Cheap elo boost in bronze/silver (up to gold 5) EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap elo boost in bronze/silver (up to gold 5) EUNE

Me and my boyfriend decided to do some elo boosting in bronze/silver. (up to gold 5)

Prices negotiable, we can beat any offer on the market probably, because we're doing it for fun evenings spent together. Post here and sent me a message.

Willing to do some vouches for trusted people.
Old 12/17/2013, 00:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 886/0/0
I can vouch for you two, if i seem trusted enough for you. You can add me on skype milorad2301

EDIT:

They did vouch game for me, they carried it easy under 25min mark.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2013, 13:07   #3

bump great prices
Old 12/19/2013, 21:40   #4

bump
Old 12/21/2013, 01:01   #5

bump
Old 12/23/2013, 01:32   #6

bump :/
Old 12/24/2013, 17:38   #7

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap and Good Elo Boost Service (bronze, silver and gold later!) LF vouches
11/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 56 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/8dAsg.png My name is Chris and I'm offering you my Elo Boost Service. The prices are very cheap compared with other boosters, and thats because it takes a bit more time for me to do the jobs (Because of University stuff). Im a diamond player with some smurfs in plat, but first I want to see till which divisision I can boost with a nice win/loss ratio. I just hit diamond 1 in season 4! Im boosting on the followin servers: EUW, EUNE, Turkey, Russia
[Selling] CHEAP ELO BOOST FROM BRONZE -> SILVER! (Gold)
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hallo, ich würde hier gerne einen ELO boost service anbieten der sich hauptsächlich auf den bronze Bereich bezieht. Sprich von Bronze auf Silber für NUR 10€ EGAL welche ELO ihr seid. Auf besondere wünsche auch auf Gold, aber das würde dann per DIV. kosten. Falls ihr euch wundert warum nur 10€ von bronze auf silber, ich sammle momentan etwas Geld für die Skins die bald kommen werden. Boost verfügbar auf: EUW Solo & duoQ - NA only SoloQ! Main lanes: top & adc
[Selling] Bronze-Gold Elo boost (EUW/EUNE) *cheap, friendly and fast* Need Vouches!
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
About Me Helllo! My name is Cuchulainn and I'm visiting the school I wanted to start Elo boosting to get some more money in my freetime.I've been playing LoL since the middle of Season 2 (Bronze). My soloq rating is currently Gold 1 and I would like to start boosting to Gold as I'm already expierenced at boosting friends to Gold. I sell my elo boost relatively cheap as I'm not trusted or that high rated in soloq. I have a lot of freetime and can boost almost 1 Division everyday. I hope...
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Cheap ELO Boost Bronze V to Silver V
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello my fellow summoners , we are a team of platin players, we all reached our individual goals and now we want to help you to get your goals done. Contact:You can contact us here on epvp or via skype (by request). http://i.imgur.com/ipDGnVH.png
[Selling] Cheap EloBoost: EUNE/EUW: Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello. We offer You cheap, fast and most importantly 100% LEGIT ELO BOOSTING. We boost EUNE/EUW. Who are we? We're a group of diamond/challenger players. We've been boosting accounts for over 2 months, and we've boosted over 60 accounts. We've advertised ourselves on other website, but it has been shut down.