Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE BEST AND THE CHEAPEAST BOOSTING GROUP ON EU!

Discussion on THE BEST AND THE CHEAPEAST BOOSTING GROUP ON EU! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
THE BEST AND THE CHEAPEAST BOOSTING GROUP ON EU!

Don't just sit there in bronze ! Get your elo high and impress your friends!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting Group - Cheap and Professional Boosting
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Boosting Group - Cheap and Professional Boosting Introduction Hello :-) WHO WE ARE? We are group of players from Challenger and High Diamond tier. We have the experience in boosting so we can guarante fast and professional boosting in cheap prices.
Looking for Elo Boosting Group
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I've recently been boosting people by myself but I have realized that alone its a lot more harder than with group of people so If any elobooster groups are looking for Diamond 1 player from EU. Here's my page where I have started all the eloboosting work check vouches and stuff to see feedback from customers. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2727987-eloboost-euw-eune-diamond-1-a.html Add me on skype for more details: Lastiskuppi
Group'd take some orders from other boosting group.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi. We would take eloboosting orders from other bigger boosting group (80/20 - standard/. negotiable). Feedback and jobs are in our main thread, we do both east/west. Waiting for skype contact if interested: skype: EuropeEloBoost / pm. It'd look same as for boosters, but we'd be able to take more orders.
[Buying] NA Boosting Group
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for a boosting group thats interested in a little more organization and money. Here are my requirements. 18+ professional vent and skype 3 or more including yourself working knowledge of PC components regular (at least relative) available hours Basically im looking to run the business side of a website/forums and delegate jobs. I have a plan to get and maintain work but to be honest im not that great of a player probably silver. If you are interested PM me.