Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LvL 23 Account 40 Wins Boost Left

Discussion on Selling LvL 23 Account 40 Wins Boost Left within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Selling LvL 23 Account 40 Wins Boost Left

Account Details:
Name: UDYR SUPPORT
~ 20 Champs
Runes you can look up urself
Skins: Spirit Guard Udyr, Mecha Kha'Zix, Frostfire Annie, Proffessor Ryze
Offer
Old 06/26/2014, 13:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Offer 2 NA accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Elo boost for Steam/Origin Account (Only some wins!)
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys im searching someone who can boost me up for 2 - 4 Wins i cant pay with Money so i offer you an Steam Account with Arma2 & Arma2 OA. Or if u are ready to do some more Wins an Origins Account with BF3 Premium and NFS Most Wanted 2 :) Please trusted member Only :) Server is EUW. Division is Silver 3 0 Points but high mmr.
[Trading] NA acc 6 lvl with 4045 rp and ip boost 14 wins left
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i trade NA acc 6 lvl with 4045 rp and ip boost 14 wins left for RP for main on EUNE or trade for any acc 30lvl EU servers , or leveling service ! add me on skype : djolesrce trading cause i cant transfer on eune i dont know reason
[Selling] Selling 4 Left Spots in Our 3on3 challenger Team Eu-West Include the 10 Wins.
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone in this Thread i will Sell our 4 Last Spots in our 3on3 Eu-West Challenger Team. We didnt fixed Yet a Price but just feel free to Offer uss. The Price includes the 10 Wins Needed to Get the Rewards.
[Selling] Euw Cheap account with 20 wins IP BOOST
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Info about the acc: Champs: 35 champs runepages: 5 runepages skins: none league: unranked http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8751/5e4v.png
LF Divison boost (4 wins), give account.
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I am looking for a Division boost. I am Plat 1 with 80+ points and i'm looking for someone to get me into Diamond 5 or at least into my bo5 which means 2 to 5 wins. I am willing to give my smurf for that, it has 50 champs +-, few skins (Kayle legendary, Vi Neon, GP the unavailable one, ..). The creation adress of my smurf is not a valid one, so as soon as you change the password, it's yours. You can contact me on Skype: " ir0 PICKLEZ " Okay forget it. I just did it alone...