Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Divison boost (4 wins), give account.

Discussion on LF Divison boost (4 wins), give account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Divison boost (4 wins), give account.

Hey guys.

I am looking for a Division boost. I am Plat 1 with 80+ points and i'm looking for someone to get me into Diamond 5 or at least into my bo5 which means 2 to 5 wins.

I am willing to give my smurf for that, it has 50 champs +-, few skins (Kayle legendary, Vi Neon, GP the unavailable one, ..). The creation adress of my smurf is not a valid one, so as soon as you change the password, it's yours.

You can contact me on Skype: " ir0 PICKLEZ "

Okay forget it. I just did it alone x.x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying NA Divison Boost!
01/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I am currently bronze 4 on NA, i am willing to pay $120 for a boost from bronze 4 to silver 1, but the catch is we must duoQ im not willing to give you my account info... add me on skype: shockingcel bring em to silver 4 I pay $70 then from silver 4 to silver 1 I pay $50 more DuoQ so you must have a level 30 acc on NA with proof your good add me skype: shockingcel
WTB Divison Boost EUW
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Boosters , i want buy some Divison boost from Silver Division 2 to Platin 5 , i just played the placement matches this season so i have 7/3 this means that u can get up a division by just 3/4 games. For this boost i will pay up to 140€ add me skype: delg2323 if u are intressted. U guys have to be trusted and i will pay via paypal mfg delg23
Normal wins boost
09/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
--
[WTS] Lol Account - Lvl 13 EU-W 39 Champ, 9 Rune Pages, 10 Skins, 848 IP Boost Wins
05/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Well. I wanted to create a smurf account but unfortunately i lost my fun in LoL, and now i want to sell this account. No bans or punishments from Riot. There is still the chance avaible to exchange content. Just write a ticket to the support. ~ Champs: http://i.imgur.com/ZmoYX.jpg ~ Skins:
sell account in league of legends 480+ wins 699 ip boost
03/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i want sell my acc on eu east it have 36 skins 699 ip boost 480wins elo 1000 for screens and more info add me on skype : mati-dohmen or pm