Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting Diamond Boosters (LF support)

Discussion on Recruiting Diamond Boosters (LF support) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 195
Recruiting Diamond Boosters (LF support)

Looking for someone willing to help us out on a few excess jobs and duo-queue. A support main would be greatly appreciated!
Old 06/26/2014, 01:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Are you looking for Diamond boosters or just for a Diamond support mainer now?
Old 06/26/2014, 01:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
I can help you out I main support at D1.

Just add me on skype tekshi / nguyenshi.
Old 06/26/2014, 01:22   #4

elite*gold: 195
Any dia-level booster will do, but obviously a sup main will take priority
Old 06/26/2014, 01:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
jachym.dvorak add me on skype, diamond I adc main but i suppose i can support aswell.

we can discuss the money & other stuff
Old 06/26/2014, 02:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
2 ex-challenger boosters, currently at diamond 1 80+ lp and on smurfs 40+ lp. add me on skype. "easy.threes". We prefer to have 2 solo boosts and duo queue with each other. That way we can guarantee 95% win rate.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EloBot] Recruiting Diamond+ Boosters
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Elo Bot is now recruiting on all servers. NA, EUW, EUNE, Oceania, Garena.. you name it. If you're interested please apply. Elo Boosting can be a great source of side income for League of Legends players who are out of school for the summer or just looking to make a little extra while they play. Requirements - Diamond 5 or higher. If you are below Diamond 5 we are sorry but with our volume of requests we need to be sure that orders can be completed in a timely and predictable manner.
Recruiting NA boosters!
10/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am the admin from league-boost.net , recruiting NA boosters as we're currently overloaded with NA orders.We offer decent prices and a friendly boosting environment , while having a minimum requirement of Diamond V main account.Add me on skype (radu.cristian280) or use the contact form on the site , so we can negociate.
Recruiting new boosters
02/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! We are currently overflowing with orders for our NA division and we don't have enough boosters in NA to keep up with the amount of orders we are receiving, so we are looking for trustworthy, talented boosters for NA. For more information add us on skype: Leagueboost Our website is: lolboost | League Of Legends cheap tier and division boosting! Hope to hear from you!
Recruiting NA Boosters Must be 2.1k+
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SmokeBoost gets constant jobs everyday. Low elo and high elo. Contact: SmokeBoost Currently hiring new boosters to join our team - don't waste my time. You either meet the requirements or you don't. Requirements 2k+ Solo Que Season 2. 2k+ Current Solo Que Season 3.