Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Team Slot included 10 win

Discussion on Challenger Team Slot included 10 win within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Challenger Team Slot included 10 win

I Think the Title say all

Looking for a Challenger Team slot included the Games for the Rewards ( Euw )
U will play with my Account with ur mates on ur Team

Question: If the 10 wins are done u have to stay in the Team till the seoson end or is it like - if u played the 10 wins u can leave the team ?

3v3 or 5v5 doesnt matter
Trusted booster only ( with proovs )

Gimme some offers

paypal / banktransfer / psc
Old 06/24/2014, 18:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you have to stay in the team until the end of the season. thats a looong time....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2014, 19:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can do this with the 10wins

Paypal only

EDIT:3v3 team

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Challenger Team Slot (EUW)
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I'm looking to buy a slot in a Challenger team on EUW, including some way to get the 10 wins to get the rewards. I am not interested in buying a whole TEAM, only a SLOT. Message me on ePvP or add me on Skype (scythe.dude) if you can offer me something. Thanks!
[Buying] [Need] Challenger 3v3 or 5v5 Team SLOT
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I want to buy a slot on a 3v3 or 5v5 Team Im on EuW. If u got smth add me in skype plz Diamond is also good!
[Selling] DIAMOND 1 3v3 SLOT 30€ [MEGASALE, GAMES INCLUDED,EUW] CHALLENGER >> 50€
09/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
GOGOGOGOGGOGOOG TITLE SAYS ALLL. 6x >> DIAMOND 1 30€ per slort EUW 2x >>> CHALLENGER 50€ PER SLOT EUW GOGOGOGOGOGOG SUMMERSALE :D
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)
[Buying] WTB Challenger 3v3/5v5 team slot!
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy a team slot in a guaranteed challenger team for the rest of the season - on EUW. Reply back here or pm me with some info and your price! Bump!