Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need cheap booster to duo plat 5 to p4.

Discussion on Need cheap booster to duo plat 5 to p4. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need cheap booster to duo plat 5 to p4.

as title states, on euw and need them now to duo from 16;09 gmt! post here or add Skype.
Old 06/21/2014, 17:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 06/21/2014, 17:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will verify for you that i'm D1 EUW
P5 - P4 = 20€

Regards, Zabinho
Old 06/21/2014, 17:13   #4

sorry I wouldn't like you to boost me due to the recent feedback, still looking

that wasn't to you zabinho, will add

speaking to zabinho on Skype, agreed, that 20euro, for duoq to plat 4 , and will start immediately and finish today.

bump fell, through still looking.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Booster Boosting up to Plat 5 for cheap! | Also sell Teams and Accounts
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
NA/EUW/LAN Bronze V > Bronze IV is $10 Bronze IV > Bronze III : $10 Bronze III > Bronze II : $10 Bronze II > Bronze I : $10 Promotion To Silver: $20
[Buying] Looking for Plat V - Plat 3 BOOSTER>>CHEAP
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Sup! As the title says, im looking for a cheap plat 5 to 3 booster MMR is rlly good... 30lp+ p/game I can afford 25 euro, not more. u can take ur time on the job i got the time.. I go first if u trusted(Pay on paypal or PSC) So if ur intrested in this job pls add me on skype or pm me. SKYPE: jordi.blankie
[Buying] find cheap booster for plat 3 -> dia 5
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
offer plz per win lp gain is higher than 20
Cheap Elo Booster For BRONZE-PLAT ONLY
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Im a diamond player looking to boost bronze-plat players only. NA Only Coaching: Im a friendly guy and I love to coach friends so if you need help we can negotiate a fair price. New to the site. Now have finished around 15-20 accounts and coaching 3-4 people a week. Post your skype or AIM or whatever and ill contact you for more information. Now offering boosts all the way to diamond 2
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...