Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING - EUW GOLD 2 ACC (LOW PLAT MMR)

Discussion on SELLING - EUW GOLD 2 ACC (LOW PLAT MMR) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING - EUW GOLD 2 ACC (LOW PLAT MMR)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ACCOUNT CONTACT ME ON SKYPE UNDER THE NAME skilled_fighter

Hi guys im selling my account on euw for the highest bid.

I do not have welcome mail but i have the mail it is currently registered under and it can easily be changed to your own email if you want that.

ACCOUNT INFO

Champions: 41

Skins:

Frostfire Annie
Victorious Elise
Hextech Galio
Sailor Gangplank
Forecast Janna
Caterpillar Kog'Maw
Molten Rammus
Muse Sona
Deep Terror Thresh
Championship Thresh
White Mage Veigar
Wildfire Zyra

AP/AD Runes
Gold 2 26 LP this season
Gold last season (So it has "Gold banner" and "gold avatar" and Victorious Elise skin)
It also has 2 refunds

I am willing to go first if you have 100+/0/0 tbm.
Old 06/17/2014, 22:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10€ PSC + 130e*Gold. You go first. (:
Old 06/18/2014, 00:37   #3

bump

bump

STILL TAKING OFFERS!
Old 06/18/2014, 00:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 130/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianFR View Post
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ACCOUNT CONTACT ME ON SKYPE UNDER THE NAME skilled_fighter

Hi guys im selling my account on euw for the highest bid.

I do not have welcome mail but i have the mail it is currently registered under and it can easily be changed to your own email if you want that.

ACCOUNT INFO

Champions: 41

Skins:

Frostfire Annie
Victorious Elise
Hextech Galio
Sailor Gangplank
Forecast Janna
Caterpillar Kog'Maw
Molten Rammus
Muse Sona
Deep Terror Thresh
Championship Thresh
White Mage Veigar
Wildfire Zyra

AP/AD Runes
Gold 2 26 LP this season
Gold last season (So it has "Gold banner" and "gold avatar" and Victorious Elise skin)
It also has 2 refunds

I am willing to go first if you have 100+/0/0 tbm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragongott View Post
10€ PSC + 130e*Gold. You go first. (:
He said he only wanted to go first if you got 100+ TBM
Old 06/18/2014, 09:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just made an offer (:

Tags
account, champion, gold, mail, skin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling]Ex.Plat Gold I 75 LP Acc, Play it to plat urself! [EuW]
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! Im selling a Gold I 75 LP Euw account. Features : - 86 Champs - ~ 30 Skins ( a bunch of Legendarys / Semi Legendarys ) - 5 Runepages - All necessary runes.
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Selling PLAT ACC S3 GOLD S2
04/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling an awsome acc. Included: org email, org email from riot, support account registered to the email, it has pretty much all champs (exept: viktor, sejuani, lissandra). The account has received a warning for a tribunal once. List of skins: Longhorn Alistar, Queen Ashe, iBlitzcrank, Mythic Cassiopeia, Red Baron Corki, Hot Rod Corki, Urfrider Corki, Dragonwing Corki, Mr. Mundoverse, Soul Reaver Draven, Pulsefire Ezreal, Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, Mafia Graves, Victorious Janna, Slay Belle...
Anyone selling a plat acc for e*gold?
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I had a post but changing it, idk if right section or not, but looking for a plat acc to trade with a trusted member for e*gold... I need it on NA or able to be transferred there.. preferably 80+ champs, will take less, but cheaper.. Please post here with your skype or message me your skype if you don't want to post it on forums.. (Post your account first and I will tell you if I am interested) edit: If you don't want e*gold, I prefer playerauctions.com for the source of trade (will still...