Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Booster][LF Vouches] Cheap Booster EUW

Discussion on [New Booster][LF Vouches] Cheap Booster EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[New Booster][LF Vouches] Cheap Booster EUW

Hi guys i wanna start boosting because i need money and i reached my mark on my main.
i can boost any bronze divison and low silver too. Above silver i cant garantuee a 100% succes or a fast climb.

boosted this account from b4 to s5:

Add me on skype if u wanna vouch:cazpasrandomshop

still lf for vouches
Old 05/20/2014, 20:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
The Black Market: 241/0/0
I'm in promo's for gold 5 but i have higher mmr. So i better don't vouch for you :/
Old 05/20/2014, 20:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
added you on skype
Old 05/20/2014, 21:46   #4

intic since theyre your promos i better dont try
Old 06/18/2014, 09:12   #5

still looking for vouches
Old 06/18/2014, 09:21   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for you ! I'm Gold 5 at this moment something like 67 LP i think
Pm Me here if you are interested !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] {Im New Elo Booster Diamond 1}{5 Vouches}{Fast - Cheap}
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
{Who Is Me} ----->Hi '' Im Diamond 1 Player {Why Me } -----> 1- Wont Tell Anyone about ur boost 2- Fair Prices 3- Using VPN So None Can Know or Getting Banned For Boosting 4- Can Refund ur money if somthin went wrong with ur boost {Prices}
!New Elo Booster Looking 4 Vouches! XevaanX Quick and Cheap Boosts
02/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hello all! i am xevaanx fast and cheap elo booster. At the moment i need vouch games so if anyone would like a vouch game the can contact me at Skype: evaandelaney or on here for your vouch game! willing to do vouch games for any division/tier and for anyone so come and get them as long as you rep me and leave a comment with a screenshot of the vouch game i played. Bellow will be the prices for once i start elo boosting for pay. ...
[Selling] [German Booster] [Pre-season] [CHEAP] ! NEED VOUCHES !
11/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Leute, ich bin relativ neu im Boost-Geschäft und hab bis jetzt nur paar Freunde auf max. Gold gemacht. Ich selber spiele seit S2 (Gold) und bin jetzt in S3 (Platin II) gewesen. Da ich noch ein wenig unsicher bin werde ich vorerst nur von Bronze auf Silber boosten bzw. 10 Placement Matchs mit Silber 3 Garantie spielen. Bevor S4 anfängt wollte ich noch ein wenig üben und suche deswegen Leute die vouchen könnten, bitte in Skype adden wer Interesse hat ! :) PAYPAL WIRD EINEGRICHTET !...
Cheap Elo Booster Looking for some jobs/vouches!
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sup yall just looking for some people to boost at cheap prices Here are the prices for raise to each Division: Bronze V-IV-III-II-I >> 16$ Silver V-IV-III-II-I >> 24$ Gold V-IV-III-II-I >> 40$
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...