Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking booster for website

Discussion on Looking booster for website within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking booster for website

If you are interested complete it:
EXAMPLE NAME
Language: Spanish/English
Divisions at Day, bronze/silver/gold/platinum/diamond: 3/2/1/1/1
Main Elo: Dia1 70 LP
¿Price list?:
¿Vouch?:
¿What did you doing if fail a game/trade? I play other game free

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Recruit]ELO BOOSTER (Unranked - Challenger) for my website !
05/28/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hello EveryBody ! I need some of guys who want to Elo boost ^^ (Unranked can too !) U want Win money in playing at LoL ?? Send me a message ([email protected]) and say me ur pseudo and division Thanks u ! (And sorry for my bad english, i'm french :p)
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
[Buying] Looking booster for website
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
We are 3 booster (plat2-dia3), and we need help to up to gold-dia fast(we can up dia alone). We are working in a new website (if u need check send me a mp) for Spanish boosting. We need a price list and % of the price by work. We are not stupid, we vouch you playing with ours acc or in your acc/working. You should have a paypal acc. *Dont need booster for bronze5-gold5 *Only EUW / EUN / LAN *Skype: mrobles13
Diamond 1 booster, looking for eloboost website
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am diamond 1 booster, who can boost up to diamond in NA or EU. I am looking for website, which offers jobs for boosters while taking a cut off. Contact me in skype: H0m3r1s
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...