Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Platinum V][High MMR][42 Champions][11 Skins][AP AD RUNES][Trusted]

Discussion on [Platinum V][High MMR][42 Champions][11 Skins][AP AD RUNES][Trusted] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
[Platinum V][High MMR][42 Champions][11 Skins][AP AD RUNES][Trusted]

Heya,

Selling my self boosted smurf account, its in platinum 5 but the mmr is roaming around plat 3-1. Its currently at 53 LP and it has a good amount of nice champions and skins. Solid AD and AP runes for your SoloQ Aventure. The account is on EUW.

Dont add me on skype if you want to trade or sell me anything.

If you are interested in buying add me on skype <--

Tags
league of legends, lol account, lol plat account, plat acc, platinum account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] CHEAP&TRUSTED: Platinum V, 80+ Champions, Unique Avatars/Skins. RUNES! EU
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. I have exactly 82champions(most 6300IP). About 6 Skins(including Penta-kill Karthus, Panda Annie and Pirate Ryze). The Account is on East-Nordic Server. I'm in Platinum Division 5. Search Results for "wolderx" - League of Legends 550+ Normal wins, 313 Ranked wins. If intrested contact me on skype: slayer.pro or e-mail me: [email protected] Pics of the account:
[Selling] CHEAP&TRUSTED: Platinum V, 80+ Champions, Unique Avatars/Skins. RUNES! EU
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. I have exactly 82champions(most 6300IP). About 6 Skins(including Penta-kill Karthus, Panda Annie and Pirate Ryze). The Account is on East-Nordic Server. I'm in Platinum Division 5. Search Results for "wolderx" - League of Legends 550+ Normal wins, 313 Ranked wins. If intrested contact me on skype: slayer.pro or e-mail me: [email protected] :mofo: Pics of the account:
[WTS] Lv. 30 Platinum I NA - 49 Champions-28 skins-Bunch of runes
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there, I'm looking to sell this level 30 which is ranked Platinum I in NA with 49 champions, 26 skins, a bunch of runes. And also the account has the following: 380 RP and 2500 IP. Contact information, skype: jessebaron2 I'm only going to trade this to the most trusted people and if not trusted then we use a middleman! I'm looking for RP cards ONLY because I simply do not have a PayPal. edit: I don't know what is wrong with the pictures. In thread preview I see them in big but...