Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 1 Account With Championship Thresh on TR servers

Discussion on Selling Level 1 Account With Championship Thresh on TR servers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Level 1 Account With Championship Thresh on TR servers

Im selling a accout with championship thresh u can server transfer the account is level 1 and just created.
name of it: RuffyCR

10$psc

my skype: BrolyCR
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Riot: Nasus/Graves. Championship Thresh.
02/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I am selling few skin codes. Riot nasus : 2x - each 25 eu. Riot graves: 1x - 15 eu. Championship thresh - 1x - 30eu add on skype nikita3332
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account // Championship Riven/Thresh // 119 Champions // 75 Skins
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] Championship Thresh | All servers
01/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Championship Thresh | All servers Offer below what you want.. Pm me if you want to buy.
[Selling] Selling Personal Level 30 League of Legends account with PAX TF & Championship Riven
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original owner of this account. Comes with all the information you desire. Add my skype below to see all the skins on this account. Skins in total: 84 Rare skins include: Pax Twisted Fate and Championship Riven along with the icon from season 2! Also comes with other holiday and legacy skins. Tons of runes for every role. (see spoiler below) Add me on Skype: Complex