Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 1 Account (Almost every hero/no Skins/20 rune pages)

Discussion on EUW Diamond 1 Account (Almost every hero/no Skins/20 rune pages) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 105/1/2
EUW Diamond 1 Account (Almost every hero/no Skins/20 rune pages)

As written in the title it has almost every champ apart from vel'koz, yasuo, jinx and lucian.
The acc is diamond 1 and has a pretty good mmr, in addition it has ~6500 rp on it.
It's not my account, im selling it for a friend but if you have any questions feel free to post them below.

real offers in this thread only, if an offer seems to be serious, i'll add you in skype and we can talk.

LOWEST OFFER ATM: 75€

paypal gifting only

happy bidding!
Old 03/09/2014, 02:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
is the originalmail account included?
if yes add me skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Account, 202 Skins, 19 Rune Pages
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, im selling my main account! LoL Acc - Imgur ACCOUNT INFO: Rank: Diamond V Server: EUW ALL champions (Yasuo included)! 202 skins !
[Selling] Diamond Account EU&NE 36 SKINS 7 rune pages
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys. The account which i sell has 7 Rune pages , 14 missing Champions. Price is negotiable.If you want to know more about this account just add me on skype:f16junior 36 Skins Alistar: Matador Longhorn Unchained
[Selling] Diamond 4 account EUW 80 skins, all champs 20 rune pages
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I want to sell my EUW diamond 4 account with 80 skins, all champs, and 20 runepages. Minimum price : 200€ Contact me on skype for more infos, and if you wanna check the skins through teamviewer+runes+champs( ONLY IF U RLY NEED THE ACCOUNT ] My Skype : Xploison.ELOBOOST
[Selling] Diamond V account (All champs / 115+ skins + 9 Rune pages + Rare icons/skins)
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have decided to sell off my main due to having no need for it anymore and needing abit of cash at the moment, its a rare account and i am looking for serious offers. Champions http://i44.tinypic.com/300xx85.jpg League Runes http://i41.tinypic.com/2qjdt6w.png
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.