Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free coaching lessons EUW(looking for vouches)

Discussion on Free coaching lessons EUW(looking for vouches) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Free coaching lessons EUW(looking for vouches)

Coaching under Platinum ranks. Giving advices to get high in rank( it's pretty important to get some good guides at the beginning to not fall in silver/bronze instantly.)

Tired of boosting, it takes too much time and I get stressed really easily while doing it. (due to stress I play like a bronze sometimes^^)

It's a free coach, so everyone is welcome, just want to get some vouches. Also hope I can help some people getting a good rank without boosting, there's more fun reaching a good rank on his own rather than getting boosted and wasting money.

add me on skype: eloboostingonly

My coaching will consist in:
DuoQ
Mechanics of a champion(skill explaination/play-style, item-build, tricks etc...), not all champions, just a few of them I can play well.
Game basics
Chatting, teaching what you want to know.
The only role I'm not teaching is the support(I hardly ever play it in rankeds)

I have a smurf with sucky normal stats(but nice ranked stats), so you don't have to worry about playing against pro players(even though doing so you'd improve more but it's a bit frustrating getting raped through the whole game^^)

Also I can play really well, Teemo, he can carry games.

If anyone interested in boost, check out my thread : (boosting max 1 division atm)
Old 02/23/2014, 23:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
I can vouch
Old 02/23/2014, 23:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Skype added.
& @leekiesin I don't think you need coaching lessons xD ( don't take it bad ).
Old 02/23/2014, 23:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena's View Post
Skype added.
& @leekiesin I don't think you need coaching lessons xD ( don't take it bad ).
If I manage LCS players & Diamond 1/Challenger players that doesn't mean I'm that good :P
Old 02/23/2014, 23:23   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 108/1/1

Need help about Support
Old 02/23/2014, 23:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekiesin View Post
If I manage LCS players & Diamond 1/Challenger players that doesn't mean I'm that good :P
Yeah but theses LCS & Diamond 1 can coach you xD
Btw let's stop spamming his thread xD.
( again don't take it bad )
Old 02/27/2014, 22:18   #7

elite*gold: 120
Bump

Why people troll me said it's an under platinum coach and I don't play much support(I suck at it)
Old 02/27/2014, 22:50   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added on skype
Old 02/27/2014, 22:52   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Add me on skype
Closed Thread