Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a free coach

Discussion on Looking for a free coach within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a free coach

Hi! I am looking for a free coach . I am maining Shyv/Vi junglers, and i would like to learn something new, and i have some questions. If you are interested add me on skype "kutil_s.r.o." and i´ll tell you more details.
Old 02/07/2014, 20:19   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Added
Old 03/06/2014, 20:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
Up! Looking again!
Old 03/06/2014, 20:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
Wrong forum
Old 03/06/2014, 20:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Wrong section mate
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a free coach
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi! I am looking for a coach, that would coach me for free. I don´t require challenger or diamond. I am just looking for a skilled player that have nothing to do and would learn me something more about LoL. I am focusing on playing carry junglers and tanks. Write me PM or add me on skype. Regards, Mamakami
Looking for free booster/coach.
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I would like to have someone help me get to a higher rank but also help me get better so i can play in the rank they put me in, because i dont think it would be fun to get to diamond but play like im still in bronze. I do not have the money to pay up front but i can assure you that i can donate or pay just not at this moment in time next week would be better for me. So i guess what im saying here is i want someone that will get me higher divisions but also try to help me better my self once...
Free coach
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hurleyflame - TwitchHello guys, I wont lie this a stream from a friend of mine he is giving out some tipes of how to play Adc he is new at twitch and he is looking for followers and viwers: He is atm Diamond I ADC on eu W and will be streaming a lot this weak, He will roll the dice and give Coach to the lucky one 1on1 coach for botlane when he finish streaming for today: Here is the link hurleyflame - Twitch
FREE Coach Camo Rifle for Fallen Earth!
12/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
For all Fallen Earth new players: I just got myself a Free Coach Camo Rifle for Fallen Earth :cool: You can get if for Free by registering a new account via GameCoach.tv( GameCoach.TV): you get it right after, so no need for illegal hacks, cracks or cheats for this one :) To checkout the gun goto their GameCoach.tv, also check the Fallen Earth TV review: FALLEN EARTH -Free Coach Camo Rifle- TV Review by GameCoach - YouTube GameCoach also gives away a 10 Day Free Premium...