Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free coach

Discussion on Free coach within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free coach

Hello guys, I wont lie this a stream from a friend of mine he is giving out some tipes of how to play Adc he is new at twitch and he is looking for followers and viwers:

He is atm Diamond I ADC on eu W and will be streaming a lot this weak, He will roll the dice and give Coach to the lucky one 1on1 coach for botlane when he finish streaming for today:

Here is the link

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for coach
06/30/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hi , so I didnt played much time LoL , i haved a big break, i was playing only season 1 ..Now i play more LoL and i need coach :) if u can help me write pm
[Buying] WTB [OCE] Duo-coach
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for friendly high ranking duo partner, preferably cheap :p I am currently in Gold IV/III on the OCE server with ~80 champions owned. I have been playing casually since late Season 1 but do take the game seriously, and want to improve my playing ability. :handsdown: Skype: teevee54
Best coach here?
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
In your opinions, who's the best coach here?
Looking for coach
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey. I'm looking for coach who can play Kha'Zix. I'll be really thankful if someone can help me with that insect. You should be atleast platinum skype:va654321
FREE Coach Camo Rifle for Fallen Earth!
12/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
For all Fallen Earth new players: I just got myself a Free Coach Camo Rifle for Fallen Earth :cool: You can get if for Free by registering a new account via GameCoach.tv( GameCoach.TV): you get it right after, so no need for illegal hacks, cracks or cheats for this one :) To checkout the gun goto their GameCoach.tv, also check the Fallen Earth TV review: FALLEN EARTH -Free Coach Camo Rifle- TV Review by GameCoach - YouTube GameCoach also gives away a 10 Day Free Premium...