Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY

Discussion on EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY

Hello. I would like to join a boosting company, because I'm not getting enough jobs when I'm working alone.

I can play on every server in EU region (West, East, Russia, Turkey).
Diamond I 60~ LP s3, 2000 elo s2. I've a lot of time to play, so we can earn a lot of money together.
I've got big experience with boosting and I win almost every game.
I was boosting friends and friends of friends, etc. but lately I'm not getting much jobs so I decided to write this post.

PM for more details if you are interested.
Old 01/31/2014, 20:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump
Old 02/01/2014, 21:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
The Black Market: 151/0/0
add me in Skype : Divibooster

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Booster looking for employer/company.
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sup epvp, I did boosting in Season 3 by my own, and It was cool, But now with the start of season, I think will be a lot of jobs and stuff so Im searching for a guy who own his website for boost, or a company, or a employer, something like that, I worked with a employer s3 before I started my own post, and I know how it works, so If someone still looking for Im here. From me, Im playing since lol beta, and I archived S1 platinum, S2 diamond, and S3 diamond I (with record of 62 LP). I'll...
Elo Booster looking for a 'company'
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello summoners! Since a few months I have been helping friends (for free) to gain some divisions in League. Just recently they asked me why I didn't ask any money for it, because apparently everyone else is asking for some kind of payment to boost. I didn't really care that much about being payed because playing League is just what I like doing during my spare time. But now I figured helping people who are struggling to gain some LP could actually make me some money. So I'm wondering if...
[Buying] Seatching pro OCE booster for my company :)
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im searching a very good booster on OCE to take jobs i have. Any good booster from OCE can add on skype: mygameaccountsnet Payment from boosts will be 50/50, must have paypal with no problems. Proof of his jobs , rank or thread here epvp is a must. Thanks a lot !
[Selling] EU BOOSTER WILL JOIN A COMPANY
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I would like to join a boosting company, because I'm not getting enough jobs when I'm working alone. I can play on every server in EU region (West, East, Russia, Turkey). I'm Diamond I now, 2000 elo s2. I've a lot of time to play, so we can earn a lot of money together. I've got big experience with boosting and I win almost every game. I was boosting friends and friends of friends, etc. but lately I'm not getting much jobs so I decided to write this post. PM for more details...
Looking for booster company
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello so basically how topic said iam looking for boosting company which would take me as theire booster. I just finished all schools and other stuff and now I need some money. I do pretty good in lol i can play some games with you if is it needed. Also if you think d V is low i could do some lower jobs like bronze, silver, gold, maybe some early platins. Recently i played on friend account which was silver 2 and got it to gold 2 in 2 days without any problem with somethink like 26 wins 4 loses...