Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHEAP]Efficient Boosting with refund. DUO/SOLO.

Discussion on [CHEAP]Efficient Boosting with refund. DUO/SOLO. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CHEAP]Efficient Boosting with refund. DUO/SOLO.

[EUW/NA/NaE]
Hey! Are you tired of beeing in Bronze? - Or just want a really good start on the new season? - Then this is for you!

If you havent taken your 10 promotional games, i can take them all for you for only 40£, it also comes with a refund policy. If i dont manage to get you to gold in 1 week, you get your 40£ back! I guess no-one offers that around here?

Im a proffesional player, that enjoy's playing LoL and im good at it, and just want to earn some bucks for my 3 years i invested in LoL. Season 3 i was Diamond 3 on my main account. I dont want to brag or anything, but i can pretty much get you to Diamond IV, but not any longer than that, it will take too much time.

There is two ways we can do this, either you play Duo with me on your account, and i will carry the game. If you want to get to Gold+ with me but doesnt really have the skills, you need to go support to ensure that we win. If you are good but requires a really good carry, im also your man.

Or you can give me your account information, and i will play solo, or one of my good friends.

I provide what you want! Your wishes will come true.

For more information contact me on skype : raptor.rapist

------------------------------------------------------------------
Price's:

10 Promotional games + Refund Policy : 45£
Bronze V ---> Silver V : 37£
Silver V ---> Gold V : 64£
Gold V ---> Plat V : 76£
Plat V ---> Diamond V : 98£

If these price's dont suit you, or you are looking for a bundle?
Contact me on skype or email.

email :
If you want to send a direct payment, please fill out the scheme.

Thanks!

Bump
Old 01/23/2014, 21:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouches?
Old 01/23/2014, 21:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you should decide between 40 and 45 for promo games, in text you write 40 and in your list you write 45^^

Tags
boosting, cheap, elo, league of legends, lol