Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Great League account

Discussion on S> Great League account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Great League account

78 chempions
6 skins :
Aristokrat Vayne, TPA ez , Big bad warwick , Gangster twitch , Dragon fist Lee sin , Victorious Elise
11 Runepages with allmost all runes.
Gold II ranked in soloq
Account is on EUW.

PSC ONLY

contact skype : xc0s4x
Old 01/05/2014, 09:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
PUSHH

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Great League of Legends Platinum Account with 128 Skins on Euwest
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends LoL Platinum Account 128 Skins EUWest All Champs - viele Icons | eBay
Great League of Legends Platinum Account with 128 Skins on Euwest
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Link censored
Great League of Legends account! Legendaries!
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Ok, So I am selling my League of Legends account, It does not have a super amount of champions, as I never saw a point in buying a bunch of champions I would never use just to say I had them... The champions I do have are OP and skinned out: Annie - Reverse Annie Ashe - Fre'lord Ashe / Amethyst Ashe Cho'Gath - Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath (Legendary) Fiddlesticks - Garen - Steel Legion Garen Jax - Nemesis Jax
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GREAT ACCOUNT
11/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Sup I am looking to sell my League of Legends account. The champ has 1471 as its highest ELO, so it will receive silver rewards in s3. I am only looking for Paypal and I will only go first if you're a trusted member. If not, we will use a middleman. The account has 80 champs (screenshot below). http://i48.tinypic.com/11ipci1.png (picture won't work, so just go to this link lol) http://i46.tinypic.com/25qqjiw.png It also has the following skins: