Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skull's Elo boosting (Up to D1)

Discussion on Skull's Elo boosting (Up to D1) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skull's Elo boosting (Up to D1)

Hi, little background information about me, I've been playing League of Legends since 2009, I've been a 2k player since S1, I hit 2.2k in season 2, and sat at D1 from the beginning of season 3.

I've been at the top of the ladder every season, and as of last season, I have boosted around 3,000 games, along with boasting another 10,000~ games in experience.

Prices are as follows

$20 a bronze division + $5 for silver promotion
$30 a silver division + $10 for gold promotion
$40-50 a gold division + $15 for platinum promotion
$60-80 a plat division + $20 for diamond promotion
$200-300$ per diamond division

My skype is skulldelight

My Terms of Service:
- By making a purchase with us, the customer agrees to all the following terms:
- We are not responsible for any disciplinary actions taken against the customer for ordering a boost.
- Refunds will not be given for boosting-related bans.
- If you would like to cancel your boost, a partial refund is available depending how far I have boosted

my main account -

accounts i've boosted in the past few recent months.

and some stats.

Old 01/04/2014, 07:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
Do you need a vouch?
Old 01/04/2014, 07:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on skype for vouch.

He's not intrested for vouch , while he's already a new member !
anyway , gl !
Old 01/05/2014, 09:36   #4

bump.