Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring diamond or pro booster, for info check post

Discussion on Hiring diamond or pro booster, for info check post within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring diamond or pro booster, for info check post

Hiring a pro booster for my company able to play on Eu servers.
Need to be very good Diamond 1+.

He will get 60% of my companys payment prices !
Legit boosters only with proof of their boosts or threads on EPVP.
Or trusted boosters with vouches or references.

add me on skype: mygameaccountsnet
Payments via Paypal.

Thanks a lot,
Mygameaccountsnet
Old 11/25/2013, 03:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i willllllllll added you on skype
Old 11/29/2013, 03:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 166/0/0
Add me if you're interested and we could try a vouch game. Info in signature

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring Booster NA
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Requirements: Boosting on NA server Can boost up to diamond V Be friendly + positive attitude You must be diamond V (main account) Skype : referral.cnd
Hiring OCE booster (Diamond 5+)
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, this is Legendboost.com here. We are currently looking for a diamond5 or above booster located in OCE. Requirements: 16 or older. Mature and respectful to other players Complete the boost on time. If you are interested, please contact me via skype at leagueboostplus.
Hiring Diamond 1 EU Booster - am overwhelmed by requests ammount
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Since 70% of my EU boosters are gone for the Tenerife LCS Qualifier and I am overwhelmed by the big number of lately requests I would like to hire a diamond 1 booster available to play on the European servers for my elo boosting service, one of the most successful on ePVP: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2674763-your-elo-friends-boosting-service-u p-diamond-i-diamond-1-players.html Requierments: Available to boost for atleast 5-6 hours a day. Decent level of english...
Hiring ONE NA booster.
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Howdy, I'd like to have 3 boosters in my crew to run more smoothly, if you're interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to post here or to add me on skype ! Requirements: -Diamond ++ * -Good attitude * -Alot of free time * -A good epvpers reputation
Hiring NA booster !
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hiring a booster to duo with me. Must be able to handle all those divisions with ease: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2607181-cheapest-elo-boosting-na-fast-reliab le.html Must be very active and diamond ++ ! Add me on skype: gabriel.faust2 ! Thanks.