Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Booster NA

Discussion on Hiring Booster NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring Booster NA

Requirements:
Boosting on NA server
Can boost up to diamond V
Be friendly + positive attitude
You must be diamond V (main account)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring OCE booster
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Looking for NA boosters aswell! Dia 3+! Dia 5 + Able to boost a division per day. Enjoy a good working atmosphere Get paid well Contact me for more info Also looking for 1-2 more na boosters
Hiring a booster
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello I'm looking for some1 who can boost till diamond I so I can give him some jobs, post here and add me on skype if interested. You should also provide ur current division. Have a nice day :)
[Repost] Hiring NA Booster
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'd like to have 3 boosters in my crew to run more smoothly, if you're interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to post here or to add me on skype ! Requirements: -Diamond III ++ * -Good attitude * -Alot of free time * -A good epvpers reputation
Hiring ONE NA booster.
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Howdy, I'd like to have 3 boosters in my crew to run more smoothly, if you're interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to post here or to add me on skype ! Requirements: -Diamond ++ * -Good attitude * -Alot of free time * -A good epvpers reputation
Hiring NA booster !
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hiring a booster to duo with me. Must be able to handle all those divisions with ease: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2607181-cheapest-elo-boosting-na-fast-reliab le.html Must be very active and diamond ++ ! Add me on skype: gabriel.faust2 ! Thanks.