Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last diamond 1 for sale for RS EOC gold!

Discussion on Last diamond 1 for sale for RS EOC gold! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Last diamond 1 for sale for RS EOC gold!

skype jimmy-1171 use a mm or you go first!~!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] KzRgod3v3s Team Sale! (Gold, Platinum and Diamond)
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Get your end of season rewards in time! Welcome to KzRGoD3v3’s Gold, Platinum, and Diamond team sale. Skype: KzRgod3v3 How it Works: • Your purchase includes leadership and up to 2 invites to the team. • Teams are only available on the NA server (as mentioned in the title)
[Selling] lvl 30 Diamond 1 EU-NE for sale
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my LOL account on EUNE (but you can transfer it to Oceania for 0 rp or to any other region for 2600 rp) Account is level 30, had around 1000 ranked games and around 400 normal games. Its diamond 1 EUNE with 0 LP. I sell it because I dont have time to play (last game was around a week ago to stop elo decay). With the account I give an email address too. If you are interested message me with your price, I accept paypal or bank transfer only. I wont go first so I advise...
[NA] Gold/Plat/Diamond Teams for sale
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi All I am new to epvp and thus obviously we can use Middle Men if you wish. After reading the new season rewards and making various 3s teams for our friends so they too could get that super sexy elise skin. We have decided to open thus up to the public. How this works. Msg Myself and include the team name/payment/middle man etc i shall give you my in game name to add you to the team
Diamond 1 + Gold 1 Accounts for sale!
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, as you can see in the topic im selling my league of legends accounts and i will stop playing for good (therefore reactivation of any account wont happen at any time). The Diamond 1 Account has every champion, while the Gold 1 has about 100. There are plenty of rune pages on both of them (18 and 19) and every rune you might need. My accounts exist since season 1 and where not banned or anything. Both of them were unranked in season1 and platin in season 2. On the Diamond 1...
S2 Diamond Acc For Sale [!]
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
A warm welcome summoners! It is right to represent myself. I am from Italy and am currently going to get a job since I only rencently end collage. I was active in LoL pro play for more than a year. I have spend a lot of time and money which I all invested into RP (A lot of RP I got from national or mini international tournaments.) I have been in Go4LoL scene for a bit, but have not reach a great results though. I got a fine job and soon, I will become father, so I decided to quit LoL....